These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things: Dressing for Winter Workouts

Living in the Pacific Northwest, I can easily talk myself out of a good workout during the rainy winter months.  But, sometimes the right workout outfit can help spark the motivation to run or even dress them up for an evening out.  As a Skirt Sports Ambassador, I've had the chance to try many of the styles and have fallen in love with them.  I thought it might be helpful to share my Top 5 winter workout items from the Skirt Sports collections.

#5 - Wrapsody
This is my go to skirt/legging combo and has a nice little gathering at the bottom of the legging, which makes it work for short girls.  The skirt is a bit longer too, so I like to wear it for running and for dressing up.




#4 - Skirt Sports Beanies!  I absolutely adore the beanies and they have two new designs I can't wait to wear!  Excuse the "not impressed" face, this was taken when Mississippi Blues was canceled for ice and I ended up being stuck all alone in Jackson, MS.






#3 - Wonder Wool
I couldn't find a good picture of me wearing the wonder wool, but this skirt/legging combo is amazing!  I was skeptical of the "wool" description, but it is so soft and a very flattering fit.  I grabbed this photo from the skirtsports.com website.






#2 - Hangout Hoodie & Hangout Pants (pants not shown in photo)
Although the hoodie is more for casual wear, I did wear it during the first two miles of a very cold half marathon and it kept me cozy. I had brought it to put in my gear check bag, but the air was so cold, I just couldn't part with it.  I wear the set (hoodie and pants) almost every single day!



#1 - Toasty Vest!
I wear this everywhere - during races and for nights on the town!  Very versatile piece that keeps you warm and is extremely comfortable.

All of these items can be found at www.skirtsports.com and I although I don't make money off of any sales, I do enjoy a discount as a Skirt Sports Ambassador.  All of my comments above are my honest opinions.  These are just a few items they have for winter that I love best, but there are so many other great items to choose from. 

Comments

  1. I just love the toasty vest too! Happy Running
    Deborah @ Confessions of a mother runner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is rarely a day I don't wear it! Works great for the cold workouts and I even wore it over a dress to go to a play. Perfect in every way!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Extra Extra!!! Good News!!!

Once You Go Skirt, You Never Go Back!

Runalicious! Little Rock Weekend!